Thursday, June 9, 2011

06.09.11

Mom was a very busy lady last night! We awoke this morning to an interesting scene. She took scissors and cut her oxygen line! Then she proceeded to tell me someone cut the line & I needed to call the police cause someone tried to kill her! Oh my!
She took the piece of oxygen line and rolled up her crossword puzzle book and tied the line around it. Odd.
She also pulled all of the Kleenex out of the box! I also had some small empty boxes on the coffee table & she opened them all & tore them up in pieces!

Of course, she doesn't remember a thing. Bless her....I bet she would be mortified to know these things she is doing.

Needless to say, I called hospice & they got a hospital bed over to the house by the end of the day! Next a bed alarm!

Love,

Alene

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you guys are there for her. Im glad that you are able to get her a new bed and alarming the bed is a great idea. hang in there........ Love you.

    ReplyDelete